PASTA AL PESTO DI PISTACCHI E MANDORLE
INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT PISTACHIO AND ALMOND PESTO
This peculiar Pesto is made with two of the best Sicilian products: Pizzuta di Avola Almond and Bronte Pistachio. Pizzuta refers to the physical almond shape, which is pointy and very flat. It is exceptionally fruity with just a hint of bitterness. Bronte Pistachio derives its intense gentle sweet flavor and grassy aroma from the mineral rich volcanic soil of Etna Volcano. Its production is limited. It is harvested manually every two years from the end of August for one month.
LOOK AT THE VIDEO RECIPE. ISN'T THAT AMAZING?
Would you like to make it at home? Order the KIT BOX and Follow the Direction Inside!
Our promise: Few High-Quality Local Ingredients and the Most Authentic Taste.
1. Add salt to boiling water, we suggest 1 tbsp for a large pot.
2. Add pasta. During cooking stir every so often to prevent sticking.
3. In a pan at medium heat toast almonds. Stir frequently, cook until they turn golden brown.
(FINALLY) YOU CAN MAKE AN ITALIAN PASTA WITH TWO OF THE BEST ITALIAN PRODUCTS IN LESS THAN 15 MIN
We bring from Italy to your kitchen the best high-quality Gourmet ingredients you enjoy the moment.
LOCAL ITALIAN FOOD
COOK TIME :
PREP TIME :
up to 4 people
COSA CONTIENE | WHAT'S INSIDE
- PISTACHIOS AND ALMONDS PESTO
- ARTISANAL WHOLE WHEAT PASTA
- ORGANIC PIZZUTA RAW ALMOND
4. In a pan, warm Pesto at low heat. If you want a more liquid texture, add some pasta cooking water. Stir occasionally for 3 min.
5. Drain pasta “al dente”.“Al dente”, means that pasta is still a little bit hard. Pour it immediately into the Sauce Pan to avoid sticking, then mix it with the sauce. If necessary, add further pasta water.
HOW TO PLATE THE PASTA
6. Chop toasted almonds & pistachios
7. Pour pasta into a plate
8. Sprinkle with chopped almonds and pistachios.
ENJOY WITH YOUR LOVED ONES and Buon Appetito!