PASTA AL PESTO IBLEO
Hyblaean Pesto Pasta
THE HYBLAEAN MEDITERRANEAN TASTE
This pesto represents the Sicilian Hyblaean Region. In fact, the main ingredients are wild fennel and sundried tomatoes. Wild fennel grows abundant & spontaneous in the Sicilian countryside giving a slightly bitter and musty taste. Sundried tomatoes are a staple of the Sicilian cuisine, they are made in the Summer when Sicilian Tomatoes ripe. During summer Sicilian sun is very hot so it quickly dries our juicy tomatoes. Sicilian almonds are raw and not pasteurized, they give a pleasant contrasting flavor.
(FINALLY) YOU CAN MAKE AN ITALIAN PASTA WITH TWO OF THE BEST ITALIAN PRODUCTS IN LESS THAN 15 MIN
We bring from Italy to your kitchen the best high-quality Gourmet ingredients, you enjoy the moment.
LOCAL ITALIAN FOOD
COOK TIME :
PREP TIME :
up to 4 people
COSA CONTIENE | WHAT'S INSIDE
- HYBLAEAN PESTO
- CHERRY TOMATO SAUCE
LOOK AT THE VIDEO RECIPE. ISN'T THAT AMAZING?
Would you like to make it at home? Order the KIT BOX and Follow the Direction Inside!
Our promise: Few High-Quality Local Ingredients and the Most Authentic Taste.
TOAST BREADCRUMB AND COOK PASTA
1. In a pan, add 1 tbs of Extra Virgin Olive Oil and 10 oz of Breadcrumb. Cook over medium heat, tossing frequently until crunchy and golden brown (about 5 minutes). Be careful, in the last phase, the breadcrumb becomes golden brown very quickly.
2. Add salt to boiling water, we suggest 1 tbsp for a large pot.
3. Add pasta. During cooking stir every so often to prevent sticking.
DRAIN AND MIX PASTA WITH THE SAUCE
4. Pour the Hyblaean Sauce into a pan. We do not waste anything so add 4 tbs of cooking water into the empty jar, close it and shake. Pour the mixture into the pan and warm the Sauce over low heat. Stiroccasionally for 3 minutes.
5. Drain pasta “al dente” and save a cup of water (you can need it later).
6. Pour immediately pasta into the Sauce Pan to avoid it sticks, then mix it with the sauce for 1 min. If the mixture is too dry, add pasta cooking water. If you made the “do not waste” step, you should be ok. Do not overcook pasta, serve it “Al Dente”.
HOW TO PRESENT YOUR PLATE (Optional)
7. Pour pasta into a serving dish.
8. Sprinkle with toasted breadcrumb.
9. Decore with fresh wild fennel or with dry wild fennel.
Enjoy with your Loved Ones & Buon Appetito!